This website and its contents are subject to copyright. The reproduction of its contents in whole or in part is strictly prohibited except that individual private users of this service may print or save portions of the website information for their own private use. No substantial part of the website or its contents may be copied, transmitted, distributed or otherwise reproduced for any commercial purpose unless with the authority of the Beaches Kids.
Advertising & Sponsor Listings
Beaches Kids contains listings and advertising from other providers of products and services not related to Beaches Kids. In addition to the above disclaimers, Beaches Kids specifically does not endorse any product or service listed or advertised and does not warrant that the product or service is fit for its intended use, is accurate, of quality or value, or otherwise is appropriate in the circumstances. The user must exercise all necessary caution and investigate fully for themselves any product or service listed or advertised.
Every time you receive a message from us, you will always have the option to unsubscribe to stop receiving further messages from Beaches Kids.
Comments on Beaches Kids
By submitting content to Beaches Kids through comments posted on the website, or by contributing other information or material to Beaches Kids, the user grants Beaches Kids a royalty-free, unrestricted, world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, or distribute such contributed content. In order to keep discussions on Beaches Kids interesting and civil, users must adhere to the following guidelines:
- In contributing comments or other information on Beaches Kids, do not post any of the following material: – material which threatens or abuses others, or which is defamatory or libellous, or which is invasive of another’s privacy; – material which the user does not have the right to post, including the proprietary material of any third party; – material which advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act; – material for advertising or commercial solicitation; or – material which is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent.
- Users will keep all comments relevant to the particular article to which the comment is posted. If you have any further questions regarding this information please contact us.
The promoter is ‘Beaches Kids’. The Prize provider will be identified within the T&C’s of each individual competition.
• By entering Trade Promotion Skills Based Competition run by Beaches Kids, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. The Promoter reserve the right to amend rules if considered necessary without notice.
• The competition will be opening and closing dates/times will be identified within the T&C’s of each individual competition.
• The winner will be selected based upon their answer to the question given in the Gleam entry form and the best qualifying answers will be judged for the best answer. ‘Beaches Kids’ will have final say on all decisions made.
• Competitions are only open to legal Australian residents who are aged 18 years and over and must be able to show proof of age and residency.
• The entrants must also leave a valid contact email or number so they can be contacted if they are chosen to be the winner. This phone number will not be used for any other reason by the sponsor or any of the participating pages.
• The winner/s will be notified via email within 48 hours of the competition closing and will have their full name published on the website www.beacheskids.com.au and via the Gleam widget. Once contact has been made with the winner the sponsoring businesses are also entitled to publish the winners name on their business pages.
• Beaches Kids reserves the right to re-draw the winner if the prize is not claimed within a suitable time frame. The winner will have 7 days from the date they are first contacted to claim their prize, the winner will forfeit their prize if they do not claim it within this time frame and a new winner may be drawn.
• Employees of Beaches Kids ”the promoter” or “the prize provider” and their associated businesses and members of their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
• Extra actions may be taken but are not compulsory and are obtained by 1. Liking ‘Beaches Kids’ and ‘the prize provider’ and their associated fb pages and sponsors pages, 2. sharing the giveaway with others, 3. leaving a comment on Facebook, These additional actions may also recorded and confirmed through Gleam.
• By entering you are opting to sign up to our newsletter via this competition, you are providing your details to ‘Beaches Kids’, ‘the prize provider’ and their associated businesses. Your email address may be used for future marketing purposes by ‘the prize provider’ and ‘Beaches Kids’, their associated businesses and the sponsors of each promotion. By entering, you agree to receive this communication. You may opt out of, or Unsubscribe from these emails at any time. Your private information will not be shared with any other companies, and is not being collected by Facebook.
• The winner of the prize and all aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into by ‘Beaches Kids’ or ‘the prize provider’.
• A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorised account holder of the email address.
• The Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be: tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes or website; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; to be acting in violation of Beaches Kids Terms of Service; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
• Our winner confirms by entering this competition to have their full name disclosed/published via the website listed above, once the winners have been confirmed. No personal details such as email particulars, telephone details, date of birth, street address etc. will be publicly revealed at any time.
• No purchase is necessary to enter.
• The exact prize will be identified within the T&C’s of each individual competition.
• The prize does not include upgrades, extras or additional services.
• The prize will be sent direct to the winner at no charge within 28 days to the residential address within Australia of the winners and not care of a business address or other person with tracking. Neither the promoter or the prize provider take any responsibility for the prize being received by the winner, which includes loss, or damage.
• Neither the promoter ‘Beaches Kids’ or the prize provider ‘the prize provider’ do not accept responsibility for any unclaimed prize.
Neither the promoter ‘Beaches Kids’ or the prize provider ‘the prize provider’ and associated agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the promotion.
• If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under the State Regulation.
• The prizes are not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
• Any marketing material and photographs are for illustration purposes only and may not depict exact prize details.
• FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM DISCLAIMER This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to ‘Beaches Kids’ and ‘the prize provider’ and not to Facebook or Instagram.